As we celebrate the festival of Raksha Bandhan, here’s how you can send across these unique messages, images to your sister to make her beam with joy.
- This Raksha Bandhan, I promise I shall be there for you, as I have been since childhood. Happy Rakhi to my bundle of joy.
- I wouldn’t have been the person I am today, had I not had your back. I couldn’t have mustered the courage to do things had you not boosted my morale. This Raksha Bandhan here’s telling you that I love you to the moon and back. Happy Raksha Bandhan day Di.
- Phoolon ka taaron ka sabka kehna hai. Ek karodon mein meri behna hai. Is duniya ki sabse pyaari behen ko Raksha Bandhan ki dheron shubh kamnayein.
- I can’t imagine my life without you, my sister. This message is to tell you how much you mean to me. Here’s sending my warm wishes and a teddy hug.
- To my awesome brother, Happy Raksha Bandhan! Today we celebrate you!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan To My Brother. Thank you for being my built-in best friend for life.
- You are the only person who supports me in my hard times; you are the one who shakes a leg with me in my happiness. There was no single day in my life when you weren’t there. I really love you my big brother.